1. Sixthman Will Provide: One (1) ocean view cabin for two (2) on the Sandy Beaches Cruise sailing January 19-26, 2014 (the “Cruise”); admission to all onboard concerts (all shows are general admission/non-ticketed); all onboard meals at open seating dining areas; entrance to the ship hot spots like the casino and disco; use of ship pools and waterslides; use of ship health and fitness center; children’s facilities (excluding babysitting); prepaid port taxes and ticketing fees. Total approximate retail value of prize: $ 4,400. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prize are the sole responsibility of the Contest winner. The Contest winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 by the Contest Sponsor for the fair market value of the prize inclusive of sales or other transaction taxes.
2. Sixthman Will NOT Provide: Airfare, hotel accommodations, travel insurance, any tax
payments based on prize value, ground transportation, any expenses incurred while in port, any meet and greets with artists or other VIP events onboard (unless open to the public), VIP seating or check in, backstage or all access passes, gratuities ($12 per person, per day will be added to all guests onboard spending accounts without exception) and any of the following costs on board: gambling, spa and beauty services, the purchase of alcoholic or carbonated (soda) beverages, the purchase of upgraded paid dining options, shore excursions and babysitting services.
3. Contest/Auction winners must be 21 years of age or older, unless accompanied by an adult over the age of 25 in the same cabin, OR if a parent or legal guardian is in an adjacent cabin.
4. No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made
except as provided herein in Sixthman’s sole discretion. Cabins are nontransferable from cruise to cruise, or person to person. Cabins are not redeemable for cash or other prizes with the following exception: In the event that a currently booked Cruise passenger wins this prize, they will have the opportunity to award this prize to another person, chose another Sixthman cruise or receive a refund of monies paid (minus taxes and fees). This exception will ONLY be made for currently booked guests of the Cruise and will not, under any circumstances, be afforded to new guests or a guest of other Sixthman cruises who win this prize.
5. By participating in the Contest/Auction, participants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and the decisions or interpretation of Sixthman regarding the Terms & Conditions, which shall be final in all respects. All federal, state, and local taxes, insurance, registration, delivery, shipment and fees are the sole responsibility of Contest/Auction winner. By receipt of any prize, Contest/Auction winner and any guest of Contest/Auction winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sixthman, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest/Auction or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. By participating in this Contest/Auction, each participant agrees to accept and be bound by all terms and conditions of Sixthman’s Ticketing Agreement, including all terms and conditions imposed by the Cruise line. A copy of the Ticketing Agreement may be found at www.sandybeachescruise.com.
6. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest/Auction constitutes Contest/Auction winner’s consent to Sixthman’s and its agents’ use of Contest/Auction winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.